[ SlackList ] [ WkikiSlack ]

Upload na anonymous ( ProFtp )

From: Tomasz Pilarz <tomekpil@go2.pl>
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 10:50:47 CEST
[slacklist] Upload na anonymous ( ProFtp )

Witam

Mam problem dotyczący ProFtp. Mianowicie chcialem = zrobic upload na Anonymous
tzn. utworzyłem komendą mkdir katalog upload i = zrobilem odpowiednie wpisy w
configu jednak nadal nie moge nic wysylac na serwer = nie wiem o co chodzi,
moze to kwestia praw katalogu upload ( wlasciciel = albo atrybuty ). Czekam na
pomoc. Ponizej zamieszczam wpisy z pliku = proftpd.conf:

I prosze o pomoc co mam zle

Pozdrawiam

pilarek@go2.pl

# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file.
# It establishes a single server and a single = anonymous login.
# It assumes that you have a user/group = "nobody" and "ftp"
# for normal/anonymous operation.

ServerName   "ProFTPD Default = Installation"
ServerType   standalone
#ServerType   inetd
DefaultServer   on
DefaultRoot   ~

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port    21
# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new =
# from being group and world writable.
Umask    022

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of =
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 =
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note = that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an =
# that allows you to limit maximum number of = processes per service
# (such as xinetd)
MaxInstances   30

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs = at.
User    nobody
Group    nogroup

# This next option is required for NIS or NIS+ to work = properly:
#PersistentPasswd off

SystemLog   /var/log/proftpd.log
TransferLog   /var/log/xferlog

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
<Directory /*>
  AllowOverwrite  on
</Directory>

# A basic anonymous FTP server configuration.
# To enable this, remove the user ftp from = /etc/ftpusers.
<Anonymous ~ftp>
  RequireValidShell  off
  User    ftp
  Group    ftp
  # We want clients to be able to login with = "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
  UserAlias   anonymous ftp

  # Limit the maximum number of anonymous = logins
  MaxClients   50

  # We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and = '.message' displayed
  # in each newly chdired directory.
  DisplayLogin   welcome.msg
  DisplayFirstChdir  .message

  #Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous =
  <Limit WRITE>

   DenyAll

  </Limit>

  # An upload directory that allows storing files = but not retrieving
  # or creating directories.
  <Directory upload/*>
    <Limit READ>
      AllowAll